Here at GearJunkie, we test a lot of gear. And we’re fortunate to test new, cutting-edge products. Now, we want to give you the chance to win some gear too.
This week, one lucky winner will receive a Stone Glacier prize package that includes a Solo Pack with an Xcurve Frame, a Cirque Jacket, a Helio Hoody, a De Havilland Pant, a pair of SQ2 Alpine Boot Gaiters, and a Chilkoot Sleeping Bag.
More on the Prizes
For your next mountain hunt, Stone Glacier has one winner covered. This week’s prize package is a $1,904 value! Here are the details:
- Solo Pack with Xcurve Frame: This backpack is a 3,600-cubic-inch bag fit for multiday hunts. It’s compatible with the brand’s 2,500-plus-cubic-inch expandable load shelf, which can be used for food and your tag.
- Cirque Jacket and Helio Hoody: These two pair nicely, as the Helio Hoody is marketed as a midlayer, and the Cirque Jacket works to manage heat and moisture.
- De Havilland Pant: The adjustable waist system in this pant allows them to adjust up to 3 inches, which can be useful when carrying a heavy pack. These pants are also equipped with ventilation and articulated knees that are kneepad-compatible and are made from water-resistant textile.
- Boot Gaiters: The SQ2 Boot Gaiters feature Stone Glacier’s patent-pending Contrail Bootstrap system. It includes high-strength Dyneema rope that, according to the brand, has the wear resistance of steel. The gaiters also have Velcro adjustment and a nylon webbing strap to keep weather and debris out.
- Chilkoot Sleeping Bag: This bag is rated down to 15 degrees Fahrenheit. Its 850-plus-fill-power goose-down HyperDRY insulation and a Pertex Quantum shell add water and wind resistance, according to the brand. The sleeping bag weighs roughly 2.3 pounds.
More on the Brand
Stone Glacier was created as a result of 15 years of sheep hunts, from Alaska to Montana’s Beartooth Wilderness. The brand’s goal? “Build the lightest, most durable gear using only the toughest technical materials available.” Stone Glacier’s products are made in the USA.